Position: Client Relationship Manager
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Our Client Relationship Manager is responsible for a wide variety of duties providing on-going service and support to clients and team members that exceeds expectations. They are responsible for ensuring all service and operational aspects of the client relationship and accounts are properly maintained. They will also ensure the effective operation of the office location. They are organized, efficient, and detail-oriented in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment.
Please submit a cover letter in addition to your resume with your answers to the following questions:
- Why do you think you’re ideally suited for the position?
- Where do you see yourself in three years?
- What would you want us to know about you (hobbies, favorite things to do)?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- First in line to answer the phone utilizing exceptional client service. Answer questions from clients or direct to appropriate resource within the organization
- Coordinate calendars and schedule meetings for company associates, oftentimes involving our clients and business partners
- File, scan, and organize documents
- Handle shipping/receiving of client and internal mail
- Maintain Salesforce data base – regular clean up
- Track referrals
- Provide back-up and cross-training to the other Specialists.
- Proactively contact clients to enhance client relationship
- Complete onboarding paperwork for new clients
- Complete, submit, and monitor client servicing paperwork
- Greet Clients and make them feel comfortable when visiting the office
- Maintain client and prospect information in our records database
- Assist clients, financial advisors and operations with client needs.
- Assist operations in day-to-day functions.
- Assist in developing processes and procedures that enhance accuracy and streamlines processes.
- Draft, review, or edit client correspondence for the Advisors, if needed.
- Perform general clerical and operational duties as assigned
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Order office supplies, coordinate staff luncheons, offer clients refreshments; prepare coffee and maintain kitchen
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 65 a plus
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a professional office environment preferred.
- Embody mission, values and culture of the company
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Possess strong financial and analytic skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Strong computer and technology skills and expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with contact relationship management software, particularly salesforce, a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Excellent writing skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and operate on tight deadlines.
- Be adaptable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
The employee is expected to adhere to all agency policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to agency policies.