There are few responsibilities as significant as our clients’ financial well-being, and we are honored to be custodians of their trust. These are some of the key reasons clients have told us they have chosen KCG Investment Advisory.
- We work in your best interest. Simply put, we are committed to unwavering independence. As an independent advisory firm that takes the time to understand you and your needs, we use a broad range of services and strategies aimed at helping you reach your financial goals.
- Our fees/compensation structure align our actions and your best interests. We succeed when you do.
- Our entrepreneurial spirit and culture of collaboration, motivation and passion, have led to the development of relationships that can help strengthen your financial plan. We believe our success (and yours) is built on the strength of long-term relationships.
- We work as a team to carefully and skillfully manage your accounts. Why is this important? You want a team backing you up, whether in sports, business or your personal finances. Members of your financial team should help ensure each investment decision is made within the context of your overall financial strategy.
KCG Investment Advisory’s experienced advisors use a comprehensive discovery process that allows us to learn who you are, what’s important to you, what your interests, values and dreams are, and what impact you want to make. We then go through a strategic proprietary process that helps set your investment course, and also includes careful monitoring after implementation and proactive adjustments when needed. We are here to stand beside you as you face every significant financial decision throughout your lifetime.
1. Comprehensive Approach
KCG Investment Advisory Services provides a comprehensive, “holistic” solution to managing all aspects of your financial situation. Our team members are aligned to make the biggest impact possible on your financial success.
We have access to Mercer Financial Intermediary Services/Mercer Research (Mercer), and Vivaldi Capital Management’s Alternative Investment Platform, powered by Vivaldi Investment Research, (Vivaldi), for a range of customized investment services including manager research and ratings, manager selection, consolidation of reporting, custom fund implementations and due diligence across the investable universe.
Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), and has employees based in 44 countries and 56 cities. They have $15 trillion under advice as of June 30, 2019, $305 billion under management as of December 31, 2019, and $7 trillion in subscriber assets. Their investment services offering includes access to one of the largest manager research platforms in the industry.
Vivaldi is an SEC-registered investment advisor that specializes in diversified alternative and income-oriented investments including real assets, private equity, private credit and bespoke hedge fund solutions. It manages more than $2.7B for ultra-high-net-worth families, institutions and advisors. They also provide technology, infrastructure and operational support.
These strategic alignments give us the ability to choose what we need to supplement our own expertise, boost our arsenal of investment strategies, differentiate our portfolios and elevate further our client experience.
2. Our Investment Process
KCG Investment Advisory Services utilizes client models based on their specific income needs, an evaluation of assets available and determination of when distributions will start. We believe clients want the peace-of-mind that comes with a well thought-out, understandable investment strategy.
3. Client Service Beyond Expectations
We are about more than just transactions…we care about the relationships we have with our clients, and nurture those relationships for the long-term. We have a dedicated team in place striving to provide service that exceeds traditional standards.
We hire highly qualified financial professionals for our team. Some of the designations held by our team and our affiliated firms include Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), and Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®).
The majority of our business is referred by existing clients.